Many people are looking for an easy process for PS3 jailbreak 4.81 firmware. Here I can show you how to jailbreak PS3 4.81 firmware. Our team providing you the complete steps on jailbreak 4.81 version OFW to CFW without any trouble. After this PS3 jailbreak, users can easily install any 3rd-party apps or all other software. There are many myths on PS3 jailbreaks, like some people say PS3 jailbreak does void the warranty. It is totally wrong information. If you want back the PlayStation 3 warranty then users just need to do update their PS3 software with official firmware.
PS3 Jailbreak 4.81 Benefits
- It’s 100% Legal
- Very easy to install and use
- Supports all kind of formats like ISO and PKG files
- Fix all bugs
- Improve console performance
- Speed up your console
- Use extra application
- Game work by the optical drive
- Just plug and install very simple
- You can log in on PlayStation Network after Jailbreak
- Play game from the optical drive
- Play multiplayer online games after jailbreak
Install process of PS3 jailbreak 4.81 Custom Firmware
The installation process is very easy, just follow these steps. follow all steps very carefully.
- Download all files for PS3 jailbreak 4.81.
- Extract all the files on the PC.
- Plugin USB drive on PC and change its format to FAT32.
- Create a folder in the pen drive and name as “PS3”.
- Inside the PS3 folder create one more folder and name it “UPDATE”.
- Copy all files and paste them into the “UPDATE” folder.
- Rename the firmware update file as “PS3UPDAT.PUP”.
- Plugin the USB drive into the PS3 console.
- Now Go to Setting > System Settings > Network Setting
- Disable the internet if connected.
- Go to Settings > System update > Update via Storage Media.
- Accept the User agreement
- Wait for a few minutes to complete the update.
- The console is now jailbroken.
Summary:- I hope guys this article is useful for you. To get more useful articles just bookmark our website on your browser. We are daily posting very useful news, updates, and articles on gaming consoles. You can contact us on Facebook or Twitter.