PS2 Emulator For PC – Official PCSX Bios
PlayStation 2 was released officially in March 2000 world wide. Some year after release PS2 gaming console, developers released the emulator of PS2 called PCSX2. The development of this Emulator was started in 2001 by Linuzappz and Shadow. The updated version of PCSX2 was published in July 2006 called Version 0.9.1. In 2007 developers find some new errors in this version of the emulator. Then they were decided to fix it and they have launched a new updated version of PCSX 2 named PCSX2 0.9.8. This version has some new features and its better than the previous version of the PS2 emulator.
In this article, I also provide you Bios for the PS2 emulator to read the full article and follow step by step. I also show you how to install it on your pc. firest of all check your system configuration compatible for installing the PCSX2 emulator.
System requirement (Minimum)
System requirement (Recommended)
- Processor Quad-Core Processor with 3.0hz
- 4GB RAM (DDR3)
- 2GB Graphic Card (128Bit)
- Windows10 OS
- 1GB Free Space in HDD
PCSX2 Emulator Installation and Settings
- Download RAR files of Setup & BIOS and extract it anywhere in your pc with Winrar
- Right link on Setup and as administrator
- Follow all steps and finish the installation
- Go to your desktop and double click on PS2 emulator icon
- Go to the config Plugin/BIOS sector then go to BIOS
- Copy PS2 BIOS file from where you extract it
- Go to the DocumentsPCSX2bios paste copy Bios file
- Refresh list to upload BIOS
- Select BIOS according to your need(Select Any)
- Go to the config and then go to emulation setting
- Check the preset box and make it safe (faster) for now.
- Again go to the config Plugin/BIOS sector.
- Configure CDVD and select Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0
- Select your game ISO file
- Go to system and boot CDVD fast
Click Here to get files – PCSX2, BIOS,
Note – You need MEGA account to download files(create a new account, It’s free).
These are the basic settings of the PCSX2 emulator. You can change settings according to your system for better performance. If you have a good pc with a good graphics card then you not require to make more changes. Above mentioned settings are enough for your system.
Some Major Questions
|Q:1 Is it the latest version PCSX2 emulator?
A:1 Yes, this is the latest version PS2 emulator which is officially released by the PCSX2 team.
Q:2 is it work on my system without any problem?
Q:3 Can I play any PS2 game on PC using the PS2 emulator?
Q:4 Which game format I need to run on the PS2 emulator?
Summary:- We hope friends, you get your PCSX 2 PlayStation 2 Emulator. If you are facing any problem during the installation then don’t worry. Just leave contact us, we will reply soon. You also can contact us on Facebook, and Twitter.