PS4 Games Backport (Downgrade) from 6.72 to 5.05
Exploited PlayStation 4 system allows to users to install any PlayStation 4 video games in PKG format or utility. But the recently launched video games are require higher firmware. As you know, users can play limited games on PS4 Jailbreak 5.05, but now you can play many games on PS4 Jailbreak 6.72. As you know due to unstable jailbreak of PS4 6.72 many PS4 users have stayed on old jailbreak and they are waiting for the stable launch. You may have already heard about PS4 backport and this is the right time to take benefit of the PS4 backport.
The backport allows to users to backport games from 6.72 to 5.05 firmware on PS4. Those people who have previous jailbreak firmware, they can play higher firmware games on lower firmware with the help of downgrading game PKGs. Until the stable jailbreak of 6.72 is launch, users can apply this process to play high firmware required video games.
Important: You need a password during the extraction of the game and most of the game extract with the 0000 password. Users have to modify all sce_module folder files one by one.
Process of Backport PS4 PKGs
- Download all required applications.
- Extract that in any specific folder of your pc.
- Create a new folder on the same directory.
- Change the now folder name to Scripts.
- Copy downgrade_elf, downgrade_sfo, and UnfSelf Files and paste them in the Scripts folder.
- Now Extract all video game files with the help of Image Checker.
- Type CMD before your directory address bar to run CMD.
- Type unfself.exe “location of game eboot file, Ex – X/Image0/eboot.bin” then press enter.
- Delete eboot original file and Type command downgrade_elf.py –sdk-version 05.050.001 –verbose decrypted.elf new.elf.
- Replace verbose decrypted.elf new.elf with eboot file path.
- Paste again decrypted eboot file path.
- Remove decrypt from keyword from the file name and press enter button.
- Delete the decrypted eboot file.
- Change the name of your game param.sfo file to param_old.sfo.
- Type in CMD downgrade_sfo.py –sdk-version 05.050.001 –verbose old.elf new.elf.
- Replace verbose old.sfo new.sfo with sfo file path then press enter button.
- Now open game sce_module files step by step with the HxD editor.
- Search code by pressing ctrl + F – 18 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 BF F4 13 3C 01 00 00 00(replace 4 bytes after with: 01 00 05 05).
- Copy Sc0 folder all files.
- Put them in the Image0>sce_sys folder.
- Open GP4 Generator then put Image 0 path into the directory tab.
- Create Generate .GP4.
- Save .GP4 file in the same directory.
- Open Orbis PUB Gen then opens the result file.
- Select output directory then just build PKG.
Summary: This is the article about backporting PS4 PKGs. You can ask any questions by leaving the comment. You also can contact us on Facebook and Instagram, and Twitter.